On May 31, 2020, Indivisible Mohawk Valley cosponsored the #JusticeforGeorge March and Protest with CNY Citizen Action and organizers Yadana Oo and Delvin Moody.
Indivisible Mohawk Valley organized the #ImpeachmentEve rally in Utica on December 17, 2019.
We resist the Trump administration and the conservative agenda of cruelty, hate, and harm.
We create and nurture a community of like-minded people in Oneida and Herkimer counties around transformational experiences together such as our monthly meetings and events. Join us!
Elections have consequences, so IMV members get involved in local, state, and federal elections to help elect candidates who share our values and who we will hold accountable to help us achieve the vision we want.
There are many ways to get involved with IMV — both big and small. We’ve listed several here, but you may have something else in mind. Either way, we’re here to support your activist journey.
Ways to Get Involved Right Now
- Attend an IMV meeting. Refer to our calendar.
- (During the COVID crisis, we're meeting on Zoom.)
- Get our newsletter. Request it here.
- Let your reps hear from you! Call their offices.
- Write a letter to the editor. Use this helpful document detailing Anthony Brindisi’s policy positions to write a letter of support.
- Make a contribution through ActBlue. Or, if you prefer, mail a check to IMV, 19 Proctor Ave, Clinton, NY 13032.